Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: College Football Jokes

  1. #11
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Football Jokes

    I think they are all pretty freakin funny that is what is great about sports you can bash each others team and not get mad if everyone liked the same team then it wouldent be fun anymore!!
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

  2. #12
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Football Jokes

    How do you sell out a FSU home game?
    Invite the Florida Gators!

    What do you call an Florida State grad wearing a suit and tie?
    The defendant!

    What do you call a Nole with half a brain?
    "Gifted"

    How many FSU freshmen does it take to change a lightbulb?
    Zero, it is a sophomore course.

    How do you get a FSU graduate off your front porch?
    Pay him for the pizza!!!!

    A guy walks into a bar and says, "Hey barkeep- did you ever hear the one about the Seminoles?"
    Four huge men stand up and approach the man. One of them says, "We play football at FSU- you sure you wanna tell that joke?" The guy replies, "What? and have to explain it four times?"

    What is the difference between a Nole and Rice Crispies?
    Rice Crispies know what to do in a bowl.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Why did they cancel the FSU Christmas party? They couldnt't find three wise men or a virgin.

    Bobby Bowden, after living a full life, died. When he got to Heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Seminole flag in the window.

    "This is yours for eternity," said G-d. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here."

    Bobby felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a three-story mansion with an orange-and-blue sidewalk, 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous UF Gator log flag, and in every window, pictures of Gators with football helmets. Bobby looked at G-d and said, "G-d, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. "I've been rated No. 1 in the country, I won championships and I'm probably going to the Hall of Fame."



    G-d asked, "So what do you want to know Bobby?"

    Well, why does Steve Spurrier get a better house than I?"

    G-d chuckled and said, "Bobby, that's not Steve Spurrier's house. It's mine."


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    What did the UF grad say to the Florida State grad? Will the defendant please rise.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    What's the best thing to come out of Tallahassee? I-10


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    What is the difference between FSU women and garbage? Garbage gets taken out sometimes


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    What do FSU and UF students have in common? They both got accepted to FSU

  3. #13
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: College Football Jokes

    Ahh I've heard most of those before but I don't care. I'm proud to be a Criminole fan [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member 33_phs_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Football Jokes

    and i thought i had heard just about every joke there was...

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Football Jokes

    Q: Why do the Tennessee Vol fans wear orange and white?
    A: They can wear it to the game on Saturday...They can wear it when they go hunting on Sunday...and they can wear it to work on Monday when they're picking up garbage at the roadside!

    Q: What do Tennessee fans call I-59,I-24,I-75,I-40 from Birmingham to Knoxville?
    A: The trail of Tears.

    Q : Where was O.J. Simpson headed in the white Bronco?
    A: Knoxville, TN. He knew the police would never look for a Heisman trophy winner there.

    Q: You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake, and Phil Fulmer. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?
    A: Shoot Fulmer. Twice.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Football Jokes

    What is the difference between Neyland Stadium and a porcupine?

    A porcupine has 100,000 pricks on the outside

    What is the difference between the Vols and Frosted Flakes?

    Frosted Flakes looks better in a bowl.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  7. #17
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Football Jokes

    actually I found them on a Gator hating web-site I just changed the team from UF to FSU =)

  8. #18
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: College Football Jokes

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member teller_about_me's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2005
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Football Jokes

    man i am a VOLS fan but that one on the first page about the dog and the "little redneck nut" is funny as crap

    GO VOLS
    OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
    COEBURN CRAZIES

    14-5 (9-3)\
    aka teller_about_me

  10. #20
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Football Jokes

    They aare all pretty funny

    GO VOLS
    free like OJ all day

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •